A friendly round up!

By Ian Townsend

You couldn't attend, but you can find out what happened in today's friendly matches

Our clubs played a collection of friendly matches today, despite the heat. We don't advertise them given that nobody can attend, but we've done a quick trawl of social media so that we can give you some kind of round up!

Bishop's Stortford entertained Enfield, who included Jamie Cureton, but Jamie didn't have a particularly positive return as the home side won by ten goals to one. You can read a report here.

Bowers and Pitsea took on Basildon United and won one-nil- we don't know who scored- and Corinthian-Casuals went down five nil at home to AFC Wimbledon, whilst Folkestone Invicta won two-one at Chatham Town. Enfield Town lost three-two against St Panteleimon.

Lewes travelled to Peacehaven and Telscombe and won two-one, with two goals from Cosgrave, whilst Wingate and Finchley travelled to Canvey Island, went two-nil down, and then hit back with three to take victory.

Worthing took on Chichester City in Pagham, and ran out four-two winners.

AFC Sudbury took on Mildenhall Town and won by two goals to one, whilst Cambridge City managed to score four against Great Shelford, who got one in reply.

Dereham Town went down four-two at Newmarket, and Felixstowe and Walton United played out a one-one draw at Hadleigh United.

Grays Athletic took on Hastings United, and suffered a three-nil defeat- Sam Adams getting two, whilst we had a South East v North clash at Phoenix Sports, the hosts defeating Great Wakering Rovers by three goals to two.

A last minute penalty earned Hullbridge Sports a two-two draw against Welling Town, whilst Witham Town won two-one at Burnham Ramblers.

Ashford Town and Walton Casuals drew two-all, and Barking went down one-nil at Corinthian. Whitehawk travelled to Bedfont Sports and won by four goals to two.

Bracknell Town hosted Hendon, and the match saw six goals, four of them going to the visiting Greens. See some photographs from that match here.

Hanwell Town defeated Harrow Borough by two goals to nil, whilst Hertford Town went down seven-one against Hadley. Northwood drew one-one with Egham Town, and Staines Town drew two-all with Holmesdale. Uxbridge went down by two goals against AFC Dunstable, and Westfield won two-nil at Hayes and Heading United.

Burgess Hill Town travelled to Steyning Town and ran out four-one winners.

Cray Valley PM travelled to Gary Alexander's Glebe and drew one-one. The match was marred by a serious injury to new Millers signing Nathaniel Blanks, who has damaged his achilles tendon. Read a report here.

Faversham Town defeated Punjab United one-nil on Friday evening. Haywards Heath Town defeated Eastbourne United four-one, whilst Ramsgate defeated K Sports by four goals to nil.

Three Bridges travelled to Alfold but we've no idea what the score was, whilst Whitstable Town went down three-one against SCEFL side Rusthall. Whyteleafe were also defeated at home by an SCEFL side, Hollands and Blair running out three-nil winners.

And that's all folks!

Where next?

More Wanderers become Hornets Two more make the trip down the A24 from Dorking to Horsham
Wasps announce Waldren and Theophanous! Marquee signings at East Grinstead Town

The Pitching In Isthmian Football League newsletter

Keep up-to-date with our exclusive email newsletters.