We asked supporters of our BetVictor Isthmian League clubs to preview the new season, reflect on the old and predict the final outcome. Their predicted 1-20 (or 22) will be worked into a final table which you will see just before the big kick off.
Theo Powell thoroughly enjoyed Westfield’s debut Isthmian season, and hopes for more of the same.
1. What was your favourite moment of last season?
Winning away at Marlow 1-0 and having all their supporters given our bench grief all game, especially my dad! (Theo’s dad is on the coaching staff)
2. And your worst moment?
Losing in the Playoff semi-final, the worst possible way to end a season.
3. How will you do this season?
I think we’ll be in the playoffs again- and maybe even challenge for the title if we have a good start, unlike last season.
4. Which matches are you most looking forward to going to- and why?
I’m looking forward to the games against the new sides in the division. It’s good to visit new grounds and create new rivalries.
5. What is your favourite away ground?
Imperial Fields, home of Tooting & Mitcham United. It always has a lovely pitch and is a very impressive ground for our level.
6. Who do you consider your biggest rivals- and why?
I think Bracknell are our biggest rivals these days, as we had closely contested games at the end of last season- and hopefully we’ll be battling it out at the top of the league once again this year.
7. What advice would you give to any away supporter visiting you for the first time?
Go and get some food from the bar, it’s very good- and also have a look around as our ground has changed dramatically in the past few years.
8. Who is your favourite player of all time (for your club)- and why?
My favourite player of all time for Westfield has to be Gary Ross. A great guy and a top class keeper.
9. Who will be in the top five at the end of the season?
Bracknell Town, Staines Town, Westfield, Tooting & Mitcham United, Harlow Town.
Right, you've read the thoughts of Theo, do you want to be next? If you'd like to represent your club, then please send an email to email@example.com and we shall see what we can do!