We asked supporters of our Isthmian League clubs to preview the new season, reflect on the old and predict the final outcome. Their predicted 1-20 (or 22) will be worked into a final table which you will see just before the big kick off.
We start the series at the seaside, as Ken Dixon gets us underway by telling us all about the wonderful world of Herne Bay.
1. How do you feel about the return of football?
I am very excited, we have a fantastic set of players and management team that can achieve great things this season.
2. The world has changed enormously since you were last able to watch a live football match. Will the pandemic change your approach to watching the game- will you attend as many matches as you used to, and spend as much time at the ground/in the clubhouse, etc?
Nothing changes for me apart from wearing a face mask and social distancing
3. Last season had many exciting moments before its premature end. What was your favourite moment?
Heading to Hastings United on a January Tuesday evening, one of the best goalless matches I have been to and we were the first team to get a point there that season
4. And what was your worst moment?
A hot and sultry uncomfortable Bank Holiday in August losing to our rivals Whitstable and feeling the lowest of all for a number of days
5. How will you do this season?
I think we will finish in a very impressive second place
6. Which matches are you most looking forward to going to- and why?
All the Kent derbies, plus Haywards Heath Town are so friendly, whilst Faversham Town serve the best burgers.
7. What is your favourite away ground?
Hythe Town, always get a good game there and a good following
8. Who do you consider your biggest rivals- and why?
This seasons champions-elect - Hastings United. We are looking to match their credentials, and we have beaten them a few times against the odds.
9. What advice would you give to any away supporter visiting you for the first time?
To have a great match experience- win lose or draw. Buy a golden goal ticket, meet our friendly and fabulous bar staff, plenty of room to enjoy a hot or cold drink, whilst the terracing and seating is one of the best in this Division.
10. Who is your favourite player of all time (for your club)- and why?
Sam Hasler now (Folkestone Invicta) A quality player at this level with superb passing and ball control, and has scored some of our best goals in the Isthmian League and FA Cup.
11. Who will be in the top five at the end of the season?
Hastings United, Herne Bay, Whitehawk, Ashford United, Chichester City
Would you like to represent your club? Get in touch now and we'll send you the details. Email Ian on firstname.lastname@example.org.