Parker's head foils Hornets
Stones, who are among the favourites for the Ryman Premier title, were without several key players including goal ace Richard Jolly. They fell behind early but new goalkeeper Rikki Banks denied Watford any further goals and Parker headed home Peter Dean’s corner (pictured courtesy of Steve Foster/Wealdstone FC) to square it.
Hendon took a 2-0 half-time lead against Hayes & Yeading through Scott Shulton and Bradley Watkins but were eventually beaten 3-2 after making plentiful substitutions. One of the replacements, former Wealdstone keeper Sean Thomas, was returning to action after a lengthy absence through injury but had to go off after a brief appearance.
Carshalton also forfeited the lead. Lewis Taylor put them ahead at Havant & Waterlooville but former Lewes man Christian Nanetti equalised and Havant went on to win 2-1.
New Canvey manager Steve Tilson enjoyed a pleasing first victory. Ashley Dumas and Jay Curran were on target as the islanders beat last season’s Ryman League champions Billericay 2-0.
- + Lunchtime starts kick off Saturday's...
- + Saturday's Transfer List
- + Touchline test for departing stalwart
- + Management team confirmed in overhaul
- + League clubs to commemorate iconic t...
- + Kentish football mourns super stalwart
- + Ecstatic fans and dad, mob Saunders!
- + Log on for live scores from televise...
- + Best of luck in the cup!
- + Micky tops the bill on Thursday's show!
- + Turf team hailed as miracle workers
- + Trophy hunters try again on live sco...
- + View All News