We asked supporters of our BetVictor Isthmian League clubs to preview the new season, reflect on the old and predict the final outcome. Their predicted 1-20 (or 22) will be worked into a final table which you will see just before the big kick off.
Daniel Harris takes us to a place where four types of cheese at once is a normal topping for chips. We’re visiting Corinthian-Casuals.
1. What was your favourite moment of last season?
Our first win of the season and the first ever Step Three win in the clubs history, at Harlow Town. We got an injury time winner. There were scenes!
2. And your worst moment?
Losing to Kingstonian. Enough said.
3. How will you do this season?
I think we will improve on last season. Every supporter is hoping for play offs, and with the management team we have anything is possible.
4. Which matches are you most looking forward to going to- and why?
The Kingston derbies. We host them both due to Kingstonian not having a ground, and we need some revenge for last season.
5. What is your favourite away ground?
6. Who do you consider your biggest rivals- and why?
Kingstonian. I might have mentioned them already. Local rivals, friendly banter- but we would do anything to see a win against them. To make up for it we finished the season two points above them.
7. What advice would you give to any away supporter visiting you for the first time?
Expect lots of noise and lots of flags- but not too many pubs.
8. Who is your favourite player of all time (for your club)- and why?
Jamie Byatt- the bloke is a complete and utter legend. I have to mention our captain Danny
Bracken, too. Speaking of loyalty doesn’t do him justice and a class keeper to go with it.
9. Who will be in the top five at the end of the season?
Margate, Worthing, Horsham, Lewes, Bishop’s Stortford.
Right, you've read Daniel’s views, and our Premier Division predicted League table will appear on Saturday. If you'd like to represent your Step Four club (we’ve no time for any more Premier League predictions that aren’t already in the pipeline), then please send an email to email@example.com and we shall see what we can do!